Saturday, July 12, 2008

Provision

A couple of months ago, I began 'freaking out'. I know, I know, what a shock, huh? But what happened is that I realized that I had no options for the cover of my script book. Buying graphics and the rights to photos that look expensive were and are not anywhere in my budget. And those who could help me required more money that I had. I was sitting staring at my computer when it finally dawned on me to tell God about this. Why do we wait to do that? So, I told Him. Actually, I cried it out to Him in my heart. As if He were just waiting for me, I heard that still, small voice tell me to contact the Princess Sistas. With out waiting, I sent out a bunch of e-mails and they came to the rescue. After discussing it over supper and ice cream, we came up with Tina and Kathi's crosses paired with Marlene's camera and Lisa's ability to arrange things.

We used swatches of burlap that Lisa had used in decorating for different church projects. Lisa and Kathi arranged the crosses against them as well as black material. Marlene took photos of Tina's crosses individually and as a group. I couldn't have done anything without these amazing 'sistas' of mine. I wanted to show you their handiwork. You'll see, as I did, why God led me to recruit them. He truly does know best for us!

Marlene cleaned up the photos, gave them some cool effects, and made them look even better. And these are just two of them! I can't imagine them looking any better than if a professional had done them! Who would have thought? These are just two of the pictures. I couldn't figure out how to change the directions of the ones that weren't landscaped. I'll try to inclued more once I do

Don't forget to ask for His help. He's just waiting to show you His provision!

No comments: