Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am following another blog these days. The only problem is that I'm running out of time :D. But this one is very special to me. This couple are members of my church and have become dear friends of mine. I have bonded with Tina Marie over writing and she has been my roomie for the last couple of Southern Christian Writers Conferences. A few years ago, she and Guy told me that they had begun the process for adopting from China. There are two Christian adoption agencies that I know of here in Birmingham, and they chose LifeLine Adoption Agency http://www.lifelineadoption.org/. They have struggled with the years of waiting as China has changed its policies for international adoption. They are in China right now with their new little girl, Liana. It is a beautiful story and one they hope to repeat it, if the Lord allows. The Poseys have two grown sons and have decided to start over with young children. Adoption is an amazing picture of what God has done for us. Each one of us are that little lost sheep and He searches far and wide and at great expense to find us and bring us home. This is just what I've seen Guy & Tina Marie do over the last few years, just to find and bring home Liana. You can follow their journey at their blog, http://poseysposies.blogspot.com/ Please join me in praying for them and others who are taking this journey.

No comments: