Monday, July 23, 2007

Time is too short

Isn't it interesting how close Heaven can be when you have those you love around you? My niece and nephews are down here in AL from Poughkeepsie, NY. The house is a WRECK and laughter abounds! Stealing hugs and kisses from a precocious eight year old. Snuggling with a ten year old who has snuggled just that way since he was born. Having 'grown up' conversations with my almost fourteen year old niece. I have heard that in Heaven, we never have to say goodbye to our loved ones, we will have unlimited time together! This month has been a small glimpse of that. There are other people who bring this type of delight into my life. Friends from Liberty Bible College in Pensacola, FL; friends from High Point, NC (after college); friends (and my sista's) from my jobs and my church here in Birmingham, AL. These people are not just friends, they are family. I long to see them on a daily basis, but God calls each one of us to different paths. Some days I can't wait for Heaven. I can't wait for that unlimited time with my friends! Love to all of you!
Lara

1 comment:

Ender said...

:))time is long,very long...
kiss